Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Siong Lee Camera Model Shootout @ 1U

Last Saturday my friend I went to 1 Utama for this Siong Lee camera fair which featuring a camera model shootout contest. I didn't intend to take part though, just wanna try some different shooting idea inspired by my senior friends. Please bear with me on the composition. Hahah~ (E1 with ZD 14-54mm F2.8-3.5)


The stage at 1U New Wing, Oval Concourse.


Rose~


Christina~


Sharon~


Chloe~


The shooting crowd.


Rose with binocular?


Christina with old cam?


Rose with small cam?


Canon DSLRs.


Powershot S3 IS.


The EOS girls~


Rose oh Rose~


DV Camcorder.


Compact Digicam.


Casio style.


Nikon imaging.


DiGiC Power!


Smiling byebye~


Bad joke... Hahaha~


Thanks for viewing. =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

why they wanna wear like that?

they already grab all the attention.. to their body instead of the camera...

bad bad bad

i myself also cannot pay attention to those camera!

u tell me.. do u? honestly !

Reon said...

Hahaha, chill lah. It's a photo shooting contest, sure they will abit special loh. Some clothes are those camera maker's clothes, so the models got no choice also. It represents their style/feeling mah. Chillz~

But seriously, I didn't pay attention to the camera. Aside from the fact that I was playing with different composition, my lens can't really zoom to the cameras they're holding... hahaha!