Wednesday, April 05, 2006

EOS 30D Test Shot (I)

Ok here's some 30D test shots which snapped in 1U last weekend. Went there with my dude for that Galaxies New Look party (or shall I say we went for celebrity only? Hahah!). I brought 30D with me to shoot. Well the environment wasn't the best for non-flash shooting. I only used built-in flash for certain shots and the rest are high-ISO pix. The result is quite good, I must say. Though the AWB could be better. Thankfully 30D's WB setting is easy for me.

The original picture format is 3:2, so the cropping is exactly the same as the original pix. Shot with 8MP setting. Attached with Canon EF-S 17-85mm IS USM lens (from Canon) to shoot. =)


The Galaxies party in Rain Forrest section, 1U.


Mags on wall.


The stage.


The attraction. =P


The adorable celebs. =D


Singing moment. =P


Lengcai DJ.


Vince on power. @_@


Celebs corner. =)


Hannah Tan. Friendly and sexy~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WAH WAH~~ *faint*faint** JOJO~~~!!!

my fav. celeb~~

*mumbles jojo slowly**

Reon said...

Me like JoJo too. =D