Sunday, April 16, 2006

PCFair 2006 (I)

PCFair again! Another shooting opportunity in a very packed and crowded KL Convention Centre. Haha! Same as last time, I went there for 3 consecutive days. @_@

I brought Olympus E-1 with 14-54mm Zuiko lens, and Speedlight just in case there's a need for Flash. The lighting proved to be a major issue for shooting in PCFair. What I can rely is the steady hand and higher ISO. LOL~

All pix were converted from RAW. Thank God...


Fujitsu.


BenQ! Woa~


Creative.


Brothers


Sony.


Kingston!! Big head statue!! Haha~


Lucky draw~


Printer.


Audio section.


Creative Midi PC?


Nice poster, eh? Haha~


Digital Home.


BenQ LCD.


Adorable!!!


Penskinz.


Pendrive booth.


V Gear.


Xbox 360...!

2 comments:

小东 said...

I like all the pics that u've taken.. its clear enough.. and i like that poster, its cool!

Reon said...

Thanks man. I shot the pix in RAW format, so can tweak the pix after the shot. Heh, that poster? Yeah I like that too, that's why I snapped it. =)