Friday, September 08, 2006

ACM 2006 @ KL Convention Centre

I heard of this ACM expo from my friend and decided to pay a visit during my off day. I brought the E1 for some photo snapping. It's an IT products and solution expo, showcasing the latest offers from the industry. The booth are well decorated and the environment is full of colourful. The ambience is nice. Check out some of my snapshots. (E1 with Zuiko 14-54 F2.8-3.5)


Measat.


Some booth.


Satelite dish?


TimeNet.


World of Maxis.


Hotlink's new logo.


Hawaii theme eh?


Free tuition for kids?


LUAS = WIDE...


Digi.


3G.


What's a smartcar doing here?


Sony.


Sony's XDCam section.


Sony's high-end DVCam.


Real time broadcasting?


Panasonic also show off their DV line.


Jungle!


Top view 1.


Top view 2.


TM girl, Claudia.


Maxis girl, Angelica.

That concludes the coverage of ACM2006 at KL Convention Centre. =)

No comments: